Qred Bank AB, hereinafter referred to as "Qred", has a policy on the handling of cookies.
What are cookies?
What is the need for cookies and their purpose?
Cookies are used for various purposes where certain cookies are necessary for you to use Qred's features on the website. However, cookies are normally used to improve the website for you as a visitor, for example to enable you to navigate the website smoothly and make the website more user-friendly for you as a visitor.
- Give you access to various features
- Facilitate the user experience by saving your choices and settings
- Collect statistics and other information necessary for us to understand users' behaviour on the websites and improve our digital services.
- Enable you to avoid logging in more times during a visit after you have logged in for the first time.
- Through marketing be able to offer you discounts or other offers that may be relevant to you
What cookies do we use?
We categorize the cookies we use as follows:
- Cookies necessary for the service or product - These types of cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be turned off in our systems. You can set your browser to block or warn you about these types of cookies, but this may cause parts of the website to fail.
All cookies necessary for Qred's website are used by Qred and with Qred's purpose only. The storage period for these cookies is 1 year after your last visit
- Cookies that are performance-based/Analytical Cookies - This type of cookies allows us to count visits and traffic sources so that we can measure and improve the website. They inform us about the popularity of our different pages and we can see how visitors navigate the site. It helps to understand where our users come from, which means that we can customize features accordingly. If this type of cookies is denied, no user-specific data related to the performance of the website will be stored. You can choose not to give your consent to cookies in this category. Examples of collected data: Which pages you visit or how long you spend on the page, what type of device you use, how long it took to load a page, and which country you're browsing from.
Our cookies that are performance-based are used by Qred but also by third parties. The third parties used are:
Qred uses performance-based cookies for its own purposes and therefore does not share these cookies for third-party purposes. The storage period for these cookies is 3 years.
- Marketing cookies – These types of cookies are used by our marketing partners to create a profile of your interests and display relevant advertisements on other websites. They are based on unique identification of your browser and browser. If you do not allow this type of cookies, you will see less targeted marketing. You can choose not to give your consent to this type of cookies.
Our cookies based on marketing are used by Qred. All targeting cookies are set by Qred and can also be used by third parties. The third parties used are:
- Schibsted Ad Market, read their privacy here.
Qred uses marketing cookies for its purposes and may also share these cookies for third-party purposes. The storage period for these cookies is 1 year
Browsers differ in which cookie settings can be made. These are examples of settings that can be made:
- Completely turn off cookies
- Ask to be asked every time when a cookie is about to be stored on your device (this means you get a question on each visit)
- Choose to turn off third-party cookies (see above), but allow cookies from the website owner
- Choose to accept cookies from trusted websites designated by you. For other websites, choose to turn off or always be asked to allow when visiting.
Go to the respective browser manufacturer's website for instructions on how to manage cookies yourself. We recommend that you allow all cookies. With cookies turned off, the experience of the website will be significantly worse and you will not be able to apply to use our services.
Qred has a data protection officer working with data protection and privacy and a customer team that will take care of your case if you wish to contact us regarding data protection and privacy. You can always reach us on email@example.com.
Qred Bank AB is the responsible entity (data controller) for processing your personal data as described above.