We at Qred care about your personal privacy. The purpose of this data protection policy is to describe how Qred processes your personal data, and the reason why we do so. It also describes your rights towards us and how you can enforce your rights.
In order for us to offer you our services and the best possible service, we need to be able to process your personal data in accordance with what is described in this Data Protection Policy.
"We", "our", or "us" refers to Qred AB (Org. number: 559008-9800) and other companies within the Qred group - Qred Holding AB (publ) (Org. number: 5590310685) and Qred Factoring AB (Org. number: 559221-0180) where all companies are registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office and with headquarters at Drottninggatan 98, 111 60 Stockholm. Qred AB is a payment institution and Qred Factoring AB is a financial institution. In accordance with EU data protection legislation, we are the data controller of the personal data you provide to us or that we collect about you, and we are responsible for ensuring that we use your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
By visiting our website, you agree to the processing described in this policy.
1. What kind of personal data do we process?
Information you provide us with. This includes personal data you provided to us as part of the credit application. This includes personal data such as name, address, email, telephone number and social security number. It also includes information about your business, such as business plans, bank account information, and payment history.
Information we collect about you. In order to offer business loans, we need to collect information about you and your business. We collect the information in order to offer you the best possible credit offer. We must also collect information in order to meet the "know your customer" requirements (customer due diligence) as a payment institution and financial institution respectively, we must relate to under the Money Laundering Act. We collect such information from credit reporting companies and other public sources. The information we collect includes the following categories:
- Personal and contact details: name, date of birth, social security number, address, telephone number, nationality, etc.
- Financial information: information collected from third parties such as income and any credits.
- Historical information: information collected from third parties regarding financial history, negative payment history and previous payment and credit approvals.
- Information about how you use our services and communicate with us: how you use our Services, including information about outstanding and historical debt and your repayment history with Qred, technical data such as page latency, download errors, personal preferences, your interaction with Qred's customer team, etc.
- Device information: such as IP address, operating system, platform, and browser settings.
- Geographical information. Information about your geographical location
- Information from external sanctions lists and PEP lists: according to the Money Laundering Act, we are obliged to process customer due diligence data, which also includes comparing information against external sanctions lists and lists of so-called Politically Exposed Persons.
- Special categories of personal data: you may, entirely voluntarily, choose to provide us with information that constitutes "special categories" of personal data under EU Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR"), which includes information that reveals religious beliefs, political or philosophical views, trade union membership, or constitutes information about health, sex life, or sexual orientation. We will never ask for such data to provide our Services. Providing us with such information is entirely voluntary and is based on your explicit consent. Please see the section on Consent, further down. for information on how to withdraw your consent.
- Product and service-specific personal data: within the framework of some of our products or services, we may collect and process additional personal data that is not covered by the categories above. .
2. What do we do with the information we process?
Offers and improves our services. We process your personal data so that we can offer our service and offer financial services regarding credit granting to small and medium-sized companies. As part of the process, we also process your personal data to improve our service to our customers. We process personal data for the following purpose and legal basis:
3. Qred Services providing credit
Services that include a credit handing over to you:
- Qred loans - Corporate loans
- Qred Factoring - Factoring business (invoice purchase)
Your personal data is shared with credit reporting services and other similar providers for the purpose of making a proper credit assessment when you apply for a business loan (Qred loan) or Factoring service with us.
In order to provide these services, we make a credit assessment of you. The credit assessment is based on contact and identification data, information about how you interact with Qred and financial information. Financial information includes external information collected from credit reference agencies, such as income and payment notes.
The credit assessment is based on contact and identification data, information about how you interact and communicate with us. It also includes financial information that you give us access to - for example: transaction data, bank information, as well as external financial information collected from credit reference agencies, such as turnover and payment notes. This is happening
4. Marketing and communication
We may use your contact information to communicate with you. We may do this through, for example, customer surveys or send out offers regarding our products/services based on our previous relationship with you. If you do not wish to receive such communication, you can contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to provide you with offers and benefits such as discounts, etc., we look at information about how you interact with Qred, your contact and identification information, information about products/services and your use of these. This may involve profiling (See Section 7 for further information). The information is the basis for Qred's market and customer analysis and the production of statistics.
We apply individual offers, where we use contact and identification information, information about payment patterns, and interaction with us in order to offer better services and benefits. We may use this information to communicate personal offers via physical mailings, SMS, e-mail, or other digital channels.
You can unsubscribe from personal offers either by clicking on the link in digital communication or by contacting us directly (see contact information below).
You can unsubscribe from our offers and benefits either through a link provided in each email, or by contacting us, see Section 13 below.
In cases where Qred processes your personal data based on your consent or explicit consent (for example, when you give us a power of attorney for a third person to access your data, provide us with additional information indicating that you are a vulnerable customer, or upload specific categories of personal data into our Services); you can withdraw this consent at any time, either by contacting us. Withdrawing your consent will not lead to any deterioration in our Services, as we do not need this information to provide the Services.
6. Profiling and automated decision-making
"Profiling" means the automatic processing of personal data to assess certain personal characteristics of you as a customer, for example to analyze or predict your financial situation or personal preferences, e.g . Which products you choose and your interaction with Qred. We use profiling based on your personal data to make individual or automated decisions regarding you for the following purposes:
- Predict which marketing might be of interest to you. You can always object to this and unsubscribe from the marketing and this profiling, by contacting us. For more information about our processing of personal data to provide marketing, see Section 4 above;
- Decide which offers might suit you;
- Decide which way is most appropriate to contact you regarding outstanding debt.
In addition to this, some of our Services include profiling in order to provide the Service in question, for example to deliver financial insights to you, or to choose which offers we will give you, in accordance with the terms of the Service.
Decisions with legal consequences or decisions that similarly significantly affect you
Automated decisions with legal consequences or automated decisions that similarly significantly affect you mean that certain decisions in our Services are made exclusively automatically, without the involvement of our employees, and may have a significant effect on you as a customer, comparable to legal consequences. By making such decisions automatically, objectivity and transparency in decisions increase when we offer these products or services.
We use this type of automated decision when we:
- Decides to approve your application to use a product/service that includes credit;
- Decides not to approve your application to use a product/service that includes credit;
- Determines whether you pose a fraud or money laundering risk, if our processing shows that your behavior indicates money laundering or fraudulent behavior, that your behavior is not consistent with previous use of our Services, or that you have tried to conceal your true identity. Where relevant, Qred also investigates whether specific customers are listed on sanctions lists.
You always have the right to object to an automated decision with legal consequences or decisions that similarly significantly affect you (together with the coherent profiling) by contacting us at email@example.com . In such cases, an employee at Qred will handle your case.
7. Who can we share your data with?
Suppliers and subcontractors. We may share personal data with the suppliers and subcontractors we use to provide our Services to you. Examples of suppliers and subcontractors are software providers and business consultants. They only have the right to process personal data on our behalf. We may also share personal data with other financial providers to us. We take all reasonable, legal, technical and organisational measures to ensure that personal data is processed and shared securely.
Credit reference agencies. Your personal data is shared with credit reporting services and other similar providers in order to make a proper credit assessment when you apply for a corporate loan with us.
Authorities. We have a legal obligation to prevent money laundering and prevent terrorist financing and to comply with applicable legislation. Qred may share your personal data with authorities (such as the police or the Tax Agency) when it is deemed necessary to fulfil a legal obligation.
Debt collection companies. Qred may also share your information when we sell, or instruct to recover, unpaid debts to a third party, such as debt collection companies. We make this sharing of information based on our legitimate interest in recovering and selling debts. Debt collection companies may process your data in accordance with their own data protection information, or solely on behalf of Qred. Debt collection companies may also report your unpaid debts to credit reference agencies or the Enforcement Authority, which may affect your creditworthiness and the ability to apply for future credits.
Divestment. In the event that Qred sells or purchases business or assets, we may provide personal data to such potential buyer or seller.
If Qred or a substantial part of the Company's assets is acquired by third parties, your personal data may be shared with such third parties.
Social Media. In any case, if you contact us via social media in any way – such as Facebook or Twitter, Instagram, your personal data will be subject to processing even for that company because it is their platform, this is done in accordance with their data protection policy and handling of personal data.
8. Where do we process personal data?
We strive to process all personal data within the EU/EEA. However, in some cases, the information may be transferred to, and processed in, countries outside the EU/EEA by another supplier. Qred takes all reasonable legal, technical and organisational measures to ensure that your data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection comparable to the protection offered within the EU/EEA.
9. How long do we save your data?
We save your data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill our agreement with you, and as long as we are required to keep the data by law. We retain the data only for as long as it is necessary for the stated purpose of the processing.
10. Your rights to access, rectification and deletion.
Right to access personal data. You can request information about what personal data we process about you. The information is free of charge.
Right to rectification. You have the right to correct incorrect or incomplete information about yourself.
Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten"). You have the right to request that your data be deleted, provided that the data is no longer necessary for the purpose
processed for. However, Qred always has a legal obligation to comply that prevents us from deleting your data at the moment. In that case, the data is not processed for any purpose other than to fulfil the legal obligation.
Right to object to our treatment. If you believe that your personal data is incorrect or processed in violation of applicable law, you have the right to ask us to object to our processing of your personal data. You may also object to our processing when you believe that there are grounds for the processing not being carried out in accordance with laws and regulations. Furthermore, you can always object to us using your information for marketing purposes.
10.1 The Swedish Data Protection Authority is the supervisory authority.
The Swedish Data Protection Authority is responsible for monitoring the application of the legislation. Anyone who believes that a company handles personal data incorrectly can file a complaint with the Swedish Data Protection Authority.
12. Contact us
You are always welcome to contact us with questions regarding data protection and personal data at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see our website qred.se for further information about us.