How do I use my card safely?
Here are some tips for using your card safely:
- Don't reveal your PIN to anyone
- Don't take notes on or adjacent to your credit card
- If you suspect that someone has obtained your PIN or someone unauthorized has used your card, report it immediately to Qred Customer Service.
- Do not share card details with a point of sale whose reliability is suspicious
- Avoid using unknown computers or software for online purchases
- Make sure you keep track of your card's transaction history to make sure everything is right
- Only accept the transactions you recognize, regarding the others you will contact us
- Use restricted access to e-wallet with PIN, password, or other additional security solution.
- Don't forget to block the card if you've lost it
But if the accident does occur... Then what do I do?
Below you will find the most common questions about what to do if someone has used your card or got hold of your PIN: